What We Believe
Click to read our –> Articles of Faith
- That the Bible is inerrant, infallible, and inspired.
- There is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That man is a unique and direct creation of God as recorded in Genesis, and that creation took place in seven literal days.
- That man was created in God’s image, but voluntarily sinned, and therefore all men are now sinners by nature and choice. Thus they are under just condemnation to an eternal punishment in hell.
Genesis 1:27, Romans 5:12, Romans 5:18
- That Christ died for our sins as a substitutionary sacrifice and all who repent and believe in Him are declared righteous.
1Peter 2:24, John 3:16
- That salvation is by Grace through faith in Christ.
- That Christ will return for His Church, premillennial.
- That all men will experience bodily resurrection; the unsaved to everlasting punishment, the saved to everlasting life.